Common Project Management Issues We Solve
Many companies find themselves with the following problems that Dynamix Engineering & Services Group is uniquely qualified to solve.
Incomplete Awareness of Current Asset Conditions
Do you know if you have a potential newsworthy event brewing in your backyard?
Do you have an abundance of small issues growing?
Lack of Experienced and Trained Well Supervision Staff
Are your employees capable of working in legacy operating conditions?
Do you know what needs to be done to meet today’s regulatory standards?
Inability to Perform Necessary Well Work
Do you have the ability to evaluate your locations?
Do you have the right equipment and access to parts you may need?
Insufficient Capability to Perform Significant Well Remediation
Would you need to hire an engineering group to help with the project?
Would you need to hire a construction company to complete the project?
Inadequate Well Logging and Documentation
Are your wells maintained to the set regulatory and safety standard?
Are all emergency protocols documented and do they meet minimum standards?
Insufficient Personnel to Handle Comprehensive Project Management
Can your team create procedural designs, SOP, SOW, site mapping, wellhead drawings, along with maintain proper record keeping?
Can you manage an entire project and bring appropriate resources to bear to complete the project?
Project Management By Dynamix Engineering and Services Group
Dynamix ESG experts are your one call solution to help you repair today for a better tomorrow. We will help you get set for success, we understand that planning, monitoring, and controlling are the components of a successful project. Our extensive experience and attention to detail allows our professionals to put your plan into practice with generations of expertise and project management capabilities. We strive to develop a complete understanding of our clients’ goals, working closely with vendors to expedite schedules, ensuring our projects are completed on time and within budget. We know what it takes at each phase to make a project successful, and we work hand-in-hand with internal and external stakeholders to achieve the desired outcome. Don’t make the news! Let us help you with all your project management needs.
Roles and responsibilities we offer:
- Bid Package Development: Scope of work, RFP/RFQ
- Contractor Management: Selection, management, analysis
- Records Management: Creation, receipt, maintenance, use and disposal
- Materials Management: Sourcing, tracking, invoicing
- Materials Tracking: Scheduling, forecasting
- Vendor Management: Negotiation, selection, onboarding, payment
- On-site Supervisors: Mentoring
- Operational Consulting: Supervision, oversight, safety, documentation
- Project Coordination: Evaluation, collaboration, assessment, identification, completion
- Technical Consulting: Development, execution, recommendation, identification
- Purchasing: Sourcing, contract negotiation, tracking, material verification
With our turnkey project management and engineering services, you get a team that is experienced with today’s conditions as well as legacy operating conditions. Dynamix knows what needs to be done to meet today’s regulatory standards and protect you from having an incident that makes the news.